Pay Your Water & Sewer Bill
Sterling Ranch residents receive their water and sewer bill in the mail monthly, and are billed in arrears. The monthly water bill is administered by CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) each month.
To pay your monthly fees for water & sewer, please use one of the methods below.
USPS MAIL: Send a check to the mailing address below. All checks made payable to "Sterling Ranch CAB".
8390 E Crescent Parkway, Suite 300, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
PAY ONLINE: Please follow the instructions to set up a secure online billing account if this is your first time.
TO ACCESS THE PORTAL:
1. Open a web browser and enter the web address in the address bar.
2. Follow the instructions for entering your account number and default password. You will be able to change your password once you have entered the portal for the first time.
For account portal questions, password recovery, and general assistance with logging on, please call CLA Billing Services at 303-265-7949.
Pay Your CAB Quarterly Assessment
- Statement mails 1st week of December = Assessment payment due Jan 1
- Statement mails 1st week of March = Assessment payment due April 1
- Statement mails 1st week of June = Assessment payment due July 1
- Statement mails 1st week of September = Assessment payment due Oct 1
Homeowners can opt to go paperless and receive an Electronic Statements instead of a mailed paper copy. Electronic statements are convenient for homeowners that travel as well as save paper, reduce the carbon footprint, and lower the Association’s postage costs. Participation in the program is optional but we highly recommend going paperless and positively contributing to the environment. Signing up is simple:
1. Click here to sign up to receive Electronic Statements.
2. Enter your account number and the street number of your property address.
If you don’t know your account number:
- Reference a prior statement,
- Call CCMC at 1-866-244-2262
3. Enter your email address.
4. Create your password.
5. Check the box accepting the Terms & Conditions.
6. Check your email and open the link to activate and finish your sign-up.
The direct-debit payment option is available at no charge. If you are set up for direct-debit and your assessment has changed, the new amount will automatically be deducted.
Click here to download the direct debit authorization form.
To pay by Credit Card or Electronic Check click here to visit the Smartstreet Website or use the box below. There is a $14.95 processing fee per credit card transaction. There is no charge for electronic check transactions. American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa are accepted. Recurring credit card payments with Smartstreet are valid for one year or when your credit card expires, whichever is sooner. At that time, you must renew your payment with Smartstreet, it does not happen automatically. If you have recurring payments with Smartstreet and your assessment amount changes, you must update your payment information with Smartstreet as it doesn’t happen automatically.
If you use a bill-payment service please review your account number and payment mailing address. Many bill-payment services remit electronically and the correct account number is essential for proper posting to your account. Your account number is twelve digits with no dashes or spaces. If your assessment amount changes, you must update your bill payment processor.