Design Review Process
The application of appropriate design principles creates community good will and establishes visually pleasing aesthetics for all residents and visitors. With these principles in mind, the Sterling Ranch Community Authority Board (the “CAB”), through its appointed Design Review Committee (the “DRC”), reviews and determines the acceptability of proposed changes to the exterior of your home or on your lot.
Any change to the exterior of the home or on the lot must be submitted to the Sterling Ranch Design Review Committee (“DRC”), and approval obtained before any work is started.
SUBMITTAL ADDRESS VIA USPS, hand delivery, courier:
Sterling Ranch Design Review Committee
8390 East Crescent Parkway, Suite 300
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
PLEASE PLAN AHEAD!
- The DRC meets twice per month during the months of March through September, and once per month during October through February.
- The DRC has up to 30 days to review a submittal from the date it was RECEIVED.
- If you have NOT been notified, in writing, by the 31st day after the receipt date, the submittal is deemed to be DENIED. It is the responsibility of the Applicant to contact the DRC to determine the status of the submittal.
There are consequences for failure to obtain DRC approval before making changes to the exterior of your home or lot, and for not adhering to approved plans. This includes, but is not limited to, fines, removal of unapproved materials, and/or legal actions.
To contact a representative of the CAB to discuss the design review process further, please visit or call the Sterling Ranch Resident Resource Center.
8220 Piney River Avenue
Littleton, CO 80125
Design Review Documents
Here you will find all of the documents needed for exterior change submittals and guidelines.
- SR CAB Residential Property Owners Guidebook.10.16.19
- SR CAB Rules and Regs Re. Covenant Enforcement - Design Review.10.16.19
- Landscape Submittal Packet_2018_Dec
- General Arch Improvment Form_2018_Dec
- Instructions for Landscape Inspections
- Sterling Ranch Approved Landscapers 2019-10-28
- Sterling Ranch Landscape Professional Application
- SR CAB Rules and Regulations - Tree Lawn Guidelines.10.16.19
- Lot Water Establishment Period Application