FACILITY USE RESERVATIONS
Douglas County is currently at a Level Red on the COVID-19 dial as of November 20, 2020. All gyms are required to operate at 10% capacity, meaning 2 people will be allowed to use the fitness center at one time. Reservations will be required to enter the facility. Cleaning breaks will take place in between each reservation block to allow for thorough sanitization of high touch surfaces and the fitness equipment.
- COVID Capacity:
- Fitness Center: 2 people per time slot (RESERVATIONS REQUIRED)
- Great Hall: 18 people
- Clubs & Group Gatherings: 10 people
- Reservation Limits per week, per person:
- Fitness Center Reservations: 1 weekend; 3 weekday reservations
- No more than ONE reservation per day, per person
- Any individual that books more than the alloted time slots will forfeit all of their time slots for that week.
- Any individual that books a time slot and does not show up or cancel 24 hours in advance will forfeit all of their time slots for that week.
- If a resident has used all of their allotted reservations for the week, and there are open reservations available, please call the Overlook Clubhouse, 303-579-5654.
- No guests are permitted for the remainder of 2020.
COVID-19 FACILITY USE GUIDELINES:
- Face masks are REQUIRED to be worn properly at all times, including when exercising. Clubhouse staff will be monitoring facility use to ensure face masks are being worn.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building. Please use when entering and exiting the facility.
- If you or someone in your household is sick or has been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. Call the Overlook staff at 303-579-5654 to cancel your reservations.
- Cleaning of all equipment, weights, straps, handles, mats, etc. will take place after each time block. Cleaning blocks will be 15 minutes to ensure the solution dries before the next reservation.
- Cleaning of additional high touch surfaces will take place throughout the fitness room and clubhouse hourly.