Stop the Bleed Training
Join the Stop the Bleed Instructors, Cameron Shropshire and Kathy Myers, for a FREE Stop the Bleed course in Sterling Ranch!
During Stop the Bleed training, you will learn important skills to feel equipped, trained, and empowered to help in an emergency such as:
- Determine if an area is safe for you to proceed toward a victim to provide assistance.
- Identify any nearby tools to assist you such as a publicly placed bleeding control kit or everyday items that can be used to control bleeding.
- Use your hands to apply direct pressure at the site of the wound to stop bleeding.
- Pack a deep wound with cloth or gauze to control bleeding
- Correctly apply a tourniquet to an injured limb to stop bleeding
- Keep the victim calm until help arrives
Location: Resident Resource Center (Blue Trailer)
RSVP Required! MAX 15 participants.