Enforcement Committee (EC) – This committee shall be responsible for the ministerial administration and enforcement of the Documents. The CAB managing agent shall perform the tasks of Inspecting Lots, preparing correspondence regarding alleged violations, and other administrative support to the Committee to assist with the Committee’s responsibilities. This Committee will hold hearings and determine whether a violation has occurred and if it has, take any enforcement action allowed by the Documents (RESOLUTION NO. 2020-06-03 CREATING AN ENFORCEMENT COMMITTEE_2020) This Committee will be a 3-7 person Committee as determined by the CAB.
VIRTUAL MEETING LOGIN:
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 745-137-413
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/745137413E
MEETING NOTICES & AGENDAS
- Agenda - Enforcement Committee - 2021.01.5 (002
- CAB-PUBLIC NOTICE OF-ENFORCEMENT COMMITTEE-MEETING-2021.01.05
- Agenda - Enforcement Committee - 2020-12-01
- CAB-PUBLIC NOTICE OF-ENFORCEMENT COMMITTEE-MEETING-2020-11-02
- Agenda - Enforcement Committee - 2020-11-2 (002)
- Agenda - Enforcement Committee - 2020-10-06
- CAB - PUBLIC NOTICE OF ENFORCEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING - 2020-10-06