RESIDENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE (RAC)
This Committee has been established by the CAB Board of Directors to provide recommendations regarding CAB matters to the Board and to be a voice for the residents of Sterling Ranch. The Committee may only address matters which are specifically assigned or approved by the CAB Board.
Resident Advisory Committee ( reinstatement for April 10th- May 8th)
Committee input process: The staff will present options to the committee for the committee to make a recommendation. The committee will not do research, contact vendors, contractors or CAB staff (only the RAC point of contact). The RAC will be one of four stakeholders making recommendations to the Board so while their recommendations will be heard, it is not guaranteed that they will be accepted.
The reinstatement of the old RAC will only be for the duration of getting recommendations on the above items. The RAC will need to have its recommendation to the CAB Board within the next 60 days. The following timeline will be used by the RAC for their recommendation process:
- April 3 and 6th – Staff to contact RAC members to determine if they would like to participate in this process.
- April 17th – Building Hours, Lifeguards and Facility Rental Recommendations
- April 24th – Facility rental Follow-up, Inside Furniture Recommendations and Pool Furniture
- May 1st – Facility Guidelines and Fitness Equipment Recommendations
- May 4th – Recommendations to the General Manager
- May 4th-8th – available for discussions with General Manager
- May 20th – Recommendations go to the CAB for approval.
Once the recommendations are received, then the old RAC will be dissolved and the new RAC (upon CAB Board approval) will move forward.
Meeting Login Information