Am I allowed to make changes to my grading or drainage?

The DRC does not evaluate changes to grading or drainage.  Applicants are to seek approval from the County and/or other appropriate governing bodies.  The DRC is not responsible in any way for changes made to grading and/or drainage while installing landscaping or other improvements. All County and State code requirements are to be followed and are the sole responsibility of the homeowner.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get the Sterling Ranch Rules and Regulations documents?
2. Why do we need processes and guidelines to maintain architectural and community standards?
3. What is required for the rear yard at initial installation?
4. Where can I find an application?
5. Can I submit a Design Review Application before I have closed on my property?
6. How do I pay the Design Review application fee?
7. After I receive my approval, can I modify or deviate from my application slightly?
8. How long does the Design Review Process take?
9. How many days do I have to install my rear yard?
10. Am I allowed to make changes to my grading or drainage?
11. Do I need Design Review Committee approval for my fence installation?
12. Am I limited to the plants on the Pre-Approved Recommend Plant List?
13. Am I limited to the landscape contractors on the Pre-Approved Landscaper List?