Quarterly Fee Billing & Payment Options
Paper and electronic statements are sent quarterly.
- Statement mails 1st week of December = Assessment payment due January 1
- Statement mails 1st week of March = Assessment payment due April 1
- Statement mails 1st week of June = Assessment payment due July 1
- Statement mails 1st week of September = Assessment payment due October 1
Homeowners can opt to go paperless and receive an Electronic Statement instead of a mailed paper copy. Electronic statements are convenient for homeowners that travel as well as save paper, reduce the carbon footprint, and lower the District's postage costs. Participation in the program is optional but we highly recommend going paperless and positively contributing to the environment. Signing up is simple:
- Sign up to receive Electronic Statements.
- Enter your account number and the street number of your property address.
If you don't know your account number:
- Reference a prior statement,
- Call CCMC at 480-921-7564
- Enter your email address.
- Create your password.
- Check the box accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- Check your email and open the link to activate and finish your sign-up.
The direct-debit payment option is available at no charge. If you are set up for direct-debit and your fees have changed, the new amount will automatically be deducted.
Electronic Checks & Credit Card Payments
Make your payment online today by visiting www.ccmcnet.com and selecting Payment Options under the Homeowners tab.
If you use a bill-payment service please review your account number and payment mailing address. Many bill-payment services remit electronically and the correct account number is essential for proper posting to your account. Your account number is twelve digits with no dashes or spaces. If your fee amount changes, you must update your bill payment processor.