Sterling Ranch partners with various program providers to offer a variety of ongoing programs of all types! Check out the current program offerings listed below.
If you are a program provider or have a program you would like to see offered, please contact the Lifestyle Director.
POYDS Dance Company
At POYDS Dance Company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where anyone can take any level of classes in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, country line & swing dance, musical theater, or basic ballroom! Our vision is to make you a dancer regardless of your dance background, skill level, or age! We value not only making you a sound technical dancer but a well-rounded individual as well!
Strength & Stretch Fitness Class is a combination of dance, yoga, pilates, and ballet barre all massed into one amazing full-body workout! Each week individuals will focus on bodyweight strength and ballet barre exercises infused with yoga stretching and pilate exercises to give you the ultimate muscle building and stretching combo! Workouts will focus on legs, chest, arms, glutes, and especially core to teach attendees the importance of stretching properly while strengthening muscles and joints to increase mobility and stability to live a long, happy, and healthy life. The perfect fitness balance!
Classes offered Monday and Thursdays evenings
- Monday's, 7:00pm - 7:45pm
- Thursday's, 7:00pm - 7:45pm
Classes available for ages 19 yrs+ - 50yrs+
*Limited Spots Available 10 per Class; 15 Max.
Attire & Shoes:
- Form-fitting clothing including leggings, tank tops, athletic wear & shirts, form-fitting sweats
- No oversized t-shirts, mid-rift shirts, bralettes
- Shoes: Barefoot preferred; socks are okay too.
- Drop-In Class: $15 per person
- One Class Per Week During 6 Week Program (6 classes): $85 per person
- Two Classes per Week During 6 Week Program (12 Classes): $155 per person ($170 value)
- Two Program Bundle (4 classes per week-“Work It & Stretch & Strength - 24 total): $229 per month ($280 value)
6 Week Programming Scheduling:
Classes beginnin July 5th:
Acro Dance 101 is one of the newest kid/teen dance & fitness styles out in the industry! Acro Dance is exactly a combination of its name, think gymnastic floor work, dance, and Cirque du Soleil acrobatics all combined into one fun, interactive dance class! Acro Dance is a mixture of multiple traditional dance styles of ballet, jazz, and lyrical combined with a ton of fun acrobatic tricks and basic tumbling skills to create a new dance style for kids and teens! Some acro skills dancers will learn during their 6-week course includes somersaults, cartwheels, candlesticks, teddybear stands, bridges, front & back walkovers, fish flops, basic handstands, floor rolls, and much more while also focusing on key foundational dance movements to increase their overall body strength, flexibility, balance and muscle control. A great introductory class for any child seeking a fun, new alternative way to get into dance or to increase their overall health!
Offered Monday evenings and Saturday morning - select only one (1) session to be in.
- Monday's, 4:45-5:30pm (5-6 year olds)
- Monday's, 5:30-6:15pm (7-8 year olds)
- Monday's, 6:15-7:00pm (9-11 year olds)
- Saturday's, 10:30-11:15am (5-6 year olds)
- Saturday's, 11:30am-12:15pm (7-8 year olds)
Attire & Shoes:
- Form-fitting clothing - leotard & spandex shorts, biketard, leotard with footless tights
- No t-shirts, mid-rift shirts, bralettes or loose-fitting clothing
- Shoes: Barefoot
- Acro Dance 6 Week Program - $185 per dancer
- *Family Bundle Package - $300.00 for two (2) dancers ($370 value)
6 Week Programming Scheduling:
Classes offered April 12 through May 22
Young Heart Yogis
Celebrating children has been a very important part of Crystal Winter’s life during her 34 years of teaching elementary-aged children in Douglas County School District. After discovering the many benefits of practicing yoga herself, she wanted to bring those same benefits to the children in her classes. In 2012, Crystal received her certification to instruct children’s yoga through Radiant Beginnings. At this time, she began teaching yoga to her students daily as a mental and physical break along with being a co-yoga instructor for school enrichment classes. Crystal has witnessed many benefits in her young yogis which include deeper focus, improved strength, breathing techniques to help with emotional needs, self-calming strategies, collaboration in partner poses, increased flexibility, and a sense of peace. In each class, Crystal strives to create a safe and fun environment to empower children to build positive self-concepts and fall in love with yoga!
Preschool Story Time Yoga Parent/Caregiver & Me
Young Heart Yogis is excited to offer a preschool story time yoga for young children ages 3-5 and their parent/caregiver. This special yoga time will include listening to a story followed by acting out the story with yoga poses. Your child will experience movement, breathing, focus and rest in a fun and active way. Please bring a yoga mat for you and your little one to share. You are welcome to arrive up to 15 minutes early to check in and let your child get familiar with our space. I look forward to celebrating your child through the practice of yoga and meeting you!
Wednesday Mornings 9:00 am - 9:30 am at The Overlook Clubhouse
Join us for 90 minutes of yoga, games, laughter, activities, crafts, treats, and a whole lot of fun! For Children finishing Kindergarten through 6th grade. Choose from one to six camps.
Wednesday Mornings 10:00 am - 11:30 am at Providence Park
- June 2nd - A Day at the Beach
- June 9th - Color Me Crazy
- June 16th - Fantastic Friends
- June 23rd - Animal Adventures
- June 30th - Let's Go Camping
- July 14th - Epic Ninja Warriors