Sterling Ranch partners with various program providers to offer a variety of ongoing programs of all types! Check out the current program offerings listed below.
If you are a program provider or have a program you would like to see offered, please contact the Lifestyle Director.
Join Dr. Andrew Phelan and Dr. Casey Storjny at The Overlook Clubhouse every other Wednesday between 4:00-6:00pm to wind down and relax with community acupuncture. Dr. Phelan will place acupuncture needles in your forehead, hands, lower leg, and feet to allow you to manage stress and give you a calming environment to relax. Each session will last 20 minutes. No appointment is necessary! COVID social distancing and safety precautions will be in place to keep all individuals safe.
What to Bring:
- Yoga Mat, blanket or towel
- Pillow (optional)
- Face covering
- Comfortable clothes that are easy to move in
Cost: $25 per session (payments will be taken electronically via Square)
Meet the Doctors!
Dr. Phelan of Phelan Performance Healthcare, is a McKenzie, GRIP, and DNS trained Chiropractor and Certified Chiropractic Acupuncturist who specializes in managing acute and chronic pain. Dr. Casey of Illuminate Natural Wellness, is a IFM and Webster trained, Herman & Wallace and Birthfit Certified Chiropractor specializing in Women’s Health issues.
POYDS Dance Company
At POYDS Dance Company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where anyone can take any level of classes in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, country line & swing dance, musical theater, or basic ballroom! Our vision is to make you a dancer regardless of your dance background, skill level, or age! We value not only making you a sound technical dancer but a well-rounded individual as well!
Strength & Stretch Fitness Class is a combination of dance, yoga, pilates, and ballet barre all massed into one amazing full-body workout! Each week individuals will focus on bodyweight strength and ballet barre exercises infused with yoga stretching and pilate exercises to give you the ultimate muscle building and stretching combo! Workouts will focus on legs, chest, arms, glutes, and especially core to teach attendees the importance of stretching properly while strengthening muscles and joints to increase mobility and stability to live a long, happy, and healthy life. The perfect fitness balance!
Classes offered Monday and Thursdays evenings
- Monday's, 7:00pm - 7:45pm
- Thursday's, 6:15pm - 7:00pm
Classes available for ages 19 yrs+ - 50yrs+
*Limited Spots Available 10 per Class; 15 Max.
Attire & Shoes:
- Form-fitting clothing including leggings, tank tops, athletic wear & shirts, form-fitting sweats
- No oversized t-shirts, mid-rift shirts, bralettes
- Shoes: Barefoot preferred; socks are okay too.
- Drop-In Class: $15 per person
- One Class Per Week During 6 Week Program (6 classes): $85 per person
- Two Classes per Week During 6 Week Program (12 Classes): $140 per person ($170 value)
- Two Program Bundle (4 classes per week-“Work It & Stretch & Strength - 24 total): $229 per month ($280 value)
6 Week Programming Scheduling:
Classes offered April 19 through May 27
Acro Dance 101 is one of the newest kid/teen dance & fitness styles out in the industry! Acro Dance is exactly a combination of its name, think gymnastic floor work, dance, and Cirque du Soleil acrobatics all combined into one fun, interactive dance class! Acro Dance is a mixture of multiple traditional dance styles of ballet, jazz, and lyrical combined with a ton of fun acrobatic tricks and basic tumbling skills to create a new dance style for kids and teens! Some acro skills dancers will learn during their 6-week course includes somersaults, cartwheels, candlesticks, teddybear stands, bridges, front & back walkovers, fish flops, basic handstands, floor rolls, and much more while also focusing on key foundational dance movements to increase their overall body strength, flexibility, balance and muscle control. A great introductory class for any child seeking a fun, new alternative way to get into dance or to increase their overall health!
Offered Monday evenings and Saturday morning - select only one (1) session to be in.
- Monday's, 4:45-5:30pm (5-6 year olds)
- Monday's, 5:30-6:15pm (7-8 year olds)
- Monday's, 6:15-7:00pm (9-11 year olds)
- Saturday's, 10:30-11:15am (5-6 year olds)
- Saturday's, 11:30am-12:15pm (7-8 year olds)
Attire & Shoes:
- Form-fitting clothing - leotard & spandex shorts, biketard, leotard with footless tights
- No t-shirts, mid-rift shirts, bralettes or loose-fitting clothing
- Shoes: Barefoot
- Acro Dance 6 Week Program - $185 per dancer
- *Family Bundle Package - $300.00 for two (2) dancers ($370 value)
6 Week Programming Scheduling:
Classes offered April 12 through May 22