Water Billing

Sterling Ranch residents are automatically be set up for water and sewer after closing on their home. Residents receive their water and sewer bills in the mail monthly and are billed in arrears. The monthly water bill is administered by American Conservation and Billing Solutions ( AmCoBi) each month.


AmCoBi's Client Care Services Team is available to assist you with questions or concerns regarding your water bill. Please contact them at:: 

Toll‐free: 1‐833‐SRCAB‐40 or (833) 772‐2240

E‐mail: ClientCare@AmCoBi.com

Report a Water Concern

If you have concerns or questions about the water in your home, please complete the Report a Water Concern Form, and a staff member will be in touch with you.