All changes to the exterior of your home or lot must to be submitted to the Design Review Committee (DRC) and written approval obtained prior to starting the work. To have your request reviewed, submit to the DRC a completed Application via email to ResidentSubmit@SterlingRanchCAB.com or dropped it off during office hours at the Resident Resource Center.
- The DRC may require additional information if the submitted materials do not adequately demonstrate what will be constructed. Please refer to the Governing Documents for additional information.
- There are consequences for failure to obtain DRC approval before making changes to the exterior of your home or lot, and for not adhering to approved plans. This includes, but is not limited to, fines, removal of unapproved materials, and/or legal actions.
Design Review Committee
The DRC is tasked with maintaining the visual appeal of the community, while also implementing and enforcing design guidelines that help protect and maintain property values. To that end, every resident is required to submit a completed application and obtain approval from the committee PRIOR to starting exterior modifications to your home or property.
- The DRC meets on the first and third Thursday of the month during March through September, and the first Thursday of the month during October through February.
Design Review Timeline
The DRC has up to 30 days to review a complete submittal application from the date it was RECEIVED at the DRC meeting.
- All submittals must be received by end of the business day on the Friday prior to a DRC meeting or else they will have to wait to be received until the following meeting date.
- In some cases, a fee may be a condition of the submittal. Final approval will not be granted until fees are paid in full. Fees are paid via check made payable to Sterling Ranch CAB, credit cards, and other forms of payment are not accepted at this time
- If you have NOT been notified, in writing, by the 31st day after the receipt date, the submittal is deemed to be DENIED. It is the responsibility of the Applicant to contact the DRC to determine the status of the submittal at ResidentSubmit@SterlingRanchCAB.com.
Please contact us at 720-661-9694 or visit us at the Resident Resource Center during normal office hours if you have further questions.